As 2020 comes to an end, CCBS is pleased to announce some wonderful additions to its Board, ensuring that the Centre will be well-placed to face the challenges and opportunities of the years ahead. Those joining the Board are:
- Prof John Doyle, Executive Dean, Dublin City University
- Clare Guinness, former CEO of Warrenpoint Port
- Emer O’Gorman, Director, Economic, Enterprise, Tourism & Cultural Development, Fingal County Council
- Peter Osborne, founder of Rubicon and former Chair of the Community Relations Council
- David Sterling, Chair of the Chief Executives’ Forum and former Head of the Northern Ireland Civil Service
We are delighted to have such leaders bringing their expertise, insights and commitment to assist in steering CCBS as it continues to pursue its mission.