Online Policy Seminar – 10am, 24th June 2020
The Centre for Cross Border Studies, in collaboration with InterTradeIreland, held a policy seminar which explored the current provision of skills and the needs of employers on the Island of Ireland. The event considered new and emerging skills sets, and highlighted policies implemented by Government departments in Ireland and Northern Ireland. There was a particular focus on the provision in border counties and the requirements of businesses trading cross-border, with potential areas for future collaboration discussed.
The panel of speakers are listed below with their presentations
- Annmarie O’Kane, Centre for Cross Border Studies – Presentation
- Kerry Curran, InterTradeIreland – Presentation
- Paul Healy, Skillnet Ireland – Presentation
- Kathleen Gavin, Department of Education and Skills (IRL) – Presentation
- Ruth Morrissy, Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation (IRL) – Presentation
- Raymond Kelly, Department for Economy (NI) – Presentation
The Recording of the event is available below.