- an interview on North-South cooperation with Sir George Quigley;
and articles on:
- economic relations between Britain and Ireland;
- the role of impact assessment in supporting cross-border cooperation;
- the development of archaeology in Ireland, north and south;
- the Newry-Dundalk ‘twin city’ region;
- cross-border cooperation between Galicia in NW Spain and northern Portugal; and
- cross-border cooperation between the community and voluntary sector and other civil society bodies.
It also carries detailed information on all the Centre’s research, training and information activities, as well as those of its associated bodies: the International Centre for Local and Regional Development (ICLRD), the Standing Conference on Teacher Education North and South (SCoTENS) and Universities Ireland.
Download a PDF copy of the Journal (5,820Kb)