Corporate sponsorship opportunities
Each year the Centre successfully attracts in the region 100 delegates from a wide range of backgrounds, usually travelling from within the island of Ireland and often from Britain and mainland Europe.
For 2019 the Centre wishes to provide sponsorship opportunities to organisations that seek to support the Centre and wish to raise awareness of their organisation, especially those with cross-border activities.
- Logo included on relevant conference materials; conference programme, breakfast menu, lunch menu, dinner menu, drinks reception, etc.
- Recognition by CCBS Acting Director at conference open and at relevant refreshment breaks
- Logo and recognition on the Centre’s website
- Promotion on the Centre’s Facebook and Twitter platforms
- Organisation material (within reason) to be made circulated at the conference registration area
|Conference programme||four sponsors @ €500 each, or one sponsor @ €2000|
|Breakfast||Generously sponsored by Slándáil NSSI
|Lunch||one sponsor @ €2000|
|Drinks reception||Generously sponsored by Dublin City University & Queen’s University Belfast
|Evening dinner||one sponsor @ €2000|
|One overall conference sponsor||one sponsor @ €6000|
For further information please contact Annmarie O’Kane, email@example.com – 028 37 511550 or 048 37 511550